Tuesday, September 22, 2015

gelli mosaic



I would be much further along if I didn't have to cook today, really cuts into my art time.

I'm going to just add to this post as I work on this project.  Maybe that will be a better way to blog.

That middle part took five solid hours.  Omg.  I need some free and easy art in my life.




I've been ordered to not touch my collage today so blogging about my progress instead.  My wrist doesn't hurt today so going to listen to him.


Taking it slow and steady.  Really wanted to be done with this last weekend.
Okay, I can see that the m is there.  Just slowly filling it in.  All those black tiles are jumping out at me suddenly from the middle of the c.  I really don't want to start redoing before I'm even done.  






2 comments:

Heather said...

That is gorgeous! !!

Heather said...

That is gorgeous! !!