Thursday, December 28, 2017

Ready for the new year









Almost done with the major arcana of my flora tarot deck. I'm having a little block. Used up my nervous holiday anxiety to  reorganize the entire studio.

I've been trying to get my husband to move the tonsu for over a year. It gave me an entire wall to work with. Made a cozy spot for the dogs also.

If I wasn't so pleased with the new space and paint cart I would point out to him that I would not have been bitching about selling this house so much if he had just moved the damn thing. Maybe he will figure it out himself. He also fixed a pole in my laundry closet so I could reach it. So guess what? This house ain't so bad after all...I do want a house someday that has a huge studio and don't really care about the rest of it besides I would prefer NO neighbors. We have been here for eleven years. Dang...






We picked the cart up at harbor freight a few weeks ago and he painted it for me. It was red.  I was going to use it for moving the sewing machine back and forth but it is a little top heavy. Embarrassed to say that this is not all of my paint.







No comments: