FINALLY! I have been working on this Live Oak print for months. I've filmed the "great reveals" on quite a few really bad prints! Quit that shit a while ago because it got embarrassing.
I never gave up. I ran out of ink in a couple of colors. I made new with sharpies and 91% alcohol. That worked great! I pulled prints on water color paper and card stock, then went to Michael's for a pad of printing paper. I printed the entire PAD!
This is the LAST piece of that pad and either I'm just drunk on the fumes or I LIKE IT! I won't share the fails at this point, just take my word for it. This has been a challenge and I feel pretty good right now!