Sunday, January 11, 2015

gelli prints

I started with some striped fabric and decorated my entire bedroom around it.  It sparked many art projects, along with the scarf I made with said fabric.  I made these last four square canvas's with my original prints off the gelli plate.  I had scraps left over from the big striped collage so used them also.  

I can't tell you how much fun I have had.  My husband treated me with new window shades, great cushy new mattress and box springs, and to top it off I have a new dresser and nightstand to be delivered this Friday!  We have been married a long time and all my decorating dreams have come true.  
















2 comments:

Win Dinn, Artist said...

SO beautifully rich - lovely to be Gelli obsessed, yes?!

micisip.blogspot.com said...

Thank you Win! I am obsessed!