Friday, December 18, 2009

white Christmas Tree


I'm showing pictures of the tree and snowflakes because my project is not going so well. Who knew that soldering is an art all its own and that I'm not one of the people that can do it. I do a lot of different kinds of projects and have discovered that I am no good at sewing or soldering. Let's hope I can improve enough in the first to get a robe out of the deal. As for the soldering...I'm married to a plumber, electrician, jack of all trades. He will finish them for me. I wish I would have taken a picture of my burned out project yesterday. Today I burned the tip off my iron. John said he had never seen anything like that before. I don't like art that burns me and that I'm no good at. I'm used to it being an easy thing for me.

No comments: