Saturday, March 20, 2010

Garden Art Journal


This is the first day of spring and the first page of my garden art journal. I took these photos yesterday. Today, we have at least 4 inches of snow with more on the way. It has been a long cold snowy winter. Only fitting that we have to endure yet another blanket. But at least we had a peek of spring yesterday and looking forward to filling this journal with notes, pictures and art work from my garden. The flowering Pasque was just beginning to peek out of the mulch, I took the photo then tucked her back in. Love this furry little flower. (Lower right hand corner.) I bought the rock at a yard sale downtown last year. Straight from Big Creek. The daffodils are miniature variety. I've tried to journal on the rock three times. Don't like the way the writing looks with the garden. Looks too much like graffiti.

No comments: