Sunday, April 18, 2010

Inktense Color Chart

Breaking in my new journals. Made this color chart with my inktense pencils. Love a couple of the purples. Completely forgot I had started the bird in my watercolor moleskine. I had oral surgery this week and I'm a wreck. No art and a lot of stress. I feel better after just a short art session. Wish I could stay up all night and play. But. My mouth hurts and it is midnight so will get back to it tomorrow.

Oh! I have spent a fortune on the water color pencils in the last few months and use them daily. Love them. WELL. I finally broke down and bought the brush that holds water. I think it is a Tim Holtz product. Works great with them and so much easier than cleaning and dipping. It seems to add just the correct amount of water without diluting the color. Wish I would have gone a head and spent the four dollars for the little brush. Ha. Live and learn.

No comments: