Monday, September 27, 2010



Okay, I've had to face the fact that I am a very organized hoarder. Pulled the stuff out of the smallest room in the house and it filled the rest of the house. I have a whole lot of stuff.

John removed the corner shelves to the right of the window. He built a platform for under my rug. Kind of like a dock. We hauled that sucker into the house together. Put the rug down and started the redo. He re-used the brackets from the shelf that was not working and built a shelf level with the desk. Re built the desk. Then customized the desk for my Grandson. Building it into the desk and the printer shelf. By this time I am laying on the heating pad and wishing I had the energy to replace all the green drawers. He continued working and got the desk built the walls patched and painted both. I'm still laying down with the dog. Even the dog is exhausted snoring loud.

No comments: