Thursday, March 17, 2011

Michael's big lot haul


Hey girls Look what I got today! So excited to play tonight. Starting with back row 2 packages of dinner plate Dahlia's. My Grandson and I are going to grow some giant flowers this year. I think it will be a great way to get him into gardening. He helped me move my hosta last fall. He loves to dig and I'm too old so we make a great team. Also a package of anemone de caen. I have grown those once before and they are beautiful.

If you look close you will see that I bought the 7gypsies artist trading card tray! Also some blanks in water color paper. I used my birthday 40% off coupon on that. The Que Sera Sera paper pack was on sale too. Along with the spritz screens and smooch spritz colors. Really just want the color wash but of course they don't carry it...Got the confetti and bead stuff at big lots. So it was a very satisfying haul. Thank you Paula. Ha. I watched you the other night so I just had to go shopping! :) Your transfer page turned out so awesome.

2 comments:

TopazPearleGirl said...

Score! Those Dahlias are going to be gorgeous!!

micisip.blogspot.com said...

Thanks, can't wait to see them!