Monday, December 12, 2011

Logan's tree



He did it all by himself. Love IT!

I made the quilt in 2002. It has really held up well. Thanks to tide stick it even survived a red pop incident. So glad my husband grabbed our blankets and pillows before the storm. I still miss the crazy quilt stocking I made around that time. I don't think I even have a picture of it.

When I was young I wanted to be an artist but did not have the self confidence to even try to paint. So. I spent probably ten years as a fiber artist. Even made temari's to sell one year for Christmas. My mother and her sister were talented seamstresses. I loved picking out the pattern and fabric then Mom would sew it beautifully. Her sister made all of my cousins skate costumes. I, on the other hand cannot make a garment worth wearing. But. I can make quilts, slipcovers, curtains and anything else I put my mind to.

No comments: