First thing I did was punch out a bunch of tabs from a file folder. Glued them every five pages or so. Used a "notebook page" stamp to add lines to each page. Then started entering my inventory with my inks. I have an ink problem...I have a buying problem. My studio is better than my local Michael's. I should swear off shopping instead of making a shopping aide.
This is the second inventory book I have made. I learned from the first one that I should have put everything in alphabetical order. Also used tickets for tabs on the first book and just wasn't working for me. Fun to make and fun to use.