Wednesday, November 13, 2013

smudge sticks

Harvest was pitiful this year on my sage and lavender.  I killed my lavender last year by trimming it too close to the ground.  Who knew?  Anyway, John started some new lavender and I grew blue Victoria salvia in a pot out back.  There is a tiny bit of white salvia in the mix.  Hopefully next year it will produce.

I did make two nice sticks out of it.  Good thing because I burned my last one in my fire pot the other day.  It was too dry to smudge with.
This was my harvest a few years back!  I made enough to share with my neighbor that year.

  I was totally tuned in that day, I felt some bad shit coming and I was right.  I needed to remove some bad energy around me on that day and the years to come!  Too bad my powers don't reach out to the ones I love.  Peace and love everyone.  Keep the energy positive at your house at least.


No comments: