Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas haul 2013

I could not resist this stencil even though it was $9.00!

My sweet husband is buying me a new chair for Christmas!  He took me to the Global show room yesterday and I picked out the style. Now, I just need to decide what color.  

The showroom just happened to be in the same part of town as a few of my favorite stores.  Picked up the white water based sharpie markers and the stencil at the scrap store.  Then, stopped by Tuesday morning for a super cheap trip.  I got those great tubes of fabric paint for only .14 cents a piece and the crafty chica were only .89 cents for three!   So, the rubber stamp store is too close to pass by. We stopped and I picked up the rubber stamps for super cheap also.  Two bucks for the mask, and one dollar for the background shapes!  Oh and the little syringes were .25 cents a piece.  
I was pleased with my savings on art supplies because the chair is NOT cheap, but I think it will be a good investment for my back.  
I for see a comfortable, fun, art filled winter.  I'm already bracing myself for the first swipe of paint on the chair.  

No comments: