Friday, April 4, 2014

closet redo

 I'm having a little fun redoing my closet.  My husband really wanted the gun safe in there so I asked him if I could cover it with silk.  He didn't have a problem with that, so the ideas started there.  He offered to move all his cloths to the other bedroom, then I really had  tons more room to deal with.
 Remember Christopher Lowell and his famous decorating closet?  I took that idea a little further and display my favorite art projects for the different seasons.

 Turns out I have more art than I have clothes so I made myself a little display of the girly stuff I have made from my childhood photos.  The baskets are functional as well as beautiful.  There is actually two bolts of fabric in the biggest one, belts and lace in another, the front one is my pool basket.  I have always used natural baskets for laundry.  I have a big aversion to plastic.


Bobbie Crystal and Bliss decided to join in on the fun.  I love having a spot for my altered bottles.  The sailors Valentines are right at home here too.  My secret little hideaway.  (If you follow my blog you can see a peek of my cornucopia of bras on the left.)

So now I need to go back to the laundry.  

No comments: