Friday, November 6, 2015

buyers remorse




I lost my mind today and bought 15 stencils at Tuesday Morning.  My husband was standing right next to me!  OMG!  I was so excited to see them for such a great price, (2.99 12x12 1.99 6x6) I picked out too many!  Freaking two and three dollar items add up fast.  The lady checking me out kept counting them over and over.  I asked her to please not do that right in front of my husband.  Ha. Then I found the pink mat for my sewing room and got that too.  Shoot.  I am not going to shop anymore.  I need to do more art.

He told me that I'm not allowed to watch Paula's Ustream anymore because that is where I found out about the great sale!  I really am having some buyers remorse.  I don't need those stencils.  I promised him I wouldn't spend anymore money this year.    

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Mick1, my Gawd have you lost your mind promising not to spend another cent in 2015? Ok, good point, you must have. Immediately plead temporary insanity! NEVER do that before the holidays! How else is Santa supposed to bring you what you want unless you ARE Santa? LOLOL winkwink