Sunday, September 11, 2016

Venetian Pool

 I have been trying to right brain these last few steps in the middle of my painting, broke through last night and at least got a couple of them going the correct angle.

Isn't that life? If you just look at things differently, then it all becomes clear.

Quote by Gustave Flaubert: “There is no truth. There is only perception.”







I can see that my ring is way too red! I worked on the painting really late last night, so this is my view from the studio when I got up this morning. I do like how the little boy turned out in the painting, makes me really sad.

I put some taco soup in the crockpot so in case I sleep all day my husband will have something to eat.




Riki likes to play hard to get but he is the best napping buddy ever. He tucks in and stays under the covers in the same position for the entire nap, we spoon.

No comments: