Wednesday, March 15, 2017

art supplies


I shopped my studio high and low for all these watercolor goodies! My husband said I was at "Micky's Michaels". The good thing about this stuff is most of it is artist quality at a cheap price. I pick up bags of paint and any art supply I see while junking. True that big palette is messy but it is Winsor and Newton. I had to slit the tubes and coax all that pigment out, it was messy but the colors are really nice. The brushes are sable and lucky for me I hadn't ruined them by using them with acrylic which is my usual medium. I have no excuses with my lame watercolors because I am now prepared to use the artist quality everything. They say that makes a big difference. I've been watching YouTube videos and trying to learn.


 Riki got bummed out when I stopped playing shortstop and started moving plants around and blogging my desk.

No comments: