Friday, June 2, 2017

new tarot


I decided to make a new tarot deck after reading my cards the other day. I must not have known about matte medium back in the day cause those suckers were shiny! 

Typed my cheat cheat on clear labels with my trusty royal. That thing types like a dream! So funny, I started to comment on someones post the other day and used that keyboard by mistake.  I really want one of those old fashioned keyboards for my computer.

Got the new deck cut out and glued together. Need to work on my corner rounding skills but, whatever, the deck IS hand made. Going to use my new oxide inks and rubber stamps I think. 







So, back to the old deck, I coated each card front and back with matte medium and let them dry. Then dusted both sides with baby powder to cut the sticky. They have a much better "hand" now.

Couldn't resist another reading! This reading is what I would call an overkill message. Alright already. Ha. And I freaking messed up my mouse by using it with powder on my fingers! Dang.

No comments: