Friday, April 6, 2018

Tuesday Morning haul and rubber stamp storage


Riki is wearing his Izod t shirt. It was on sale for under $3.00, I want to go back! He looks so good in pink.

These sweet little fern stamps and a whole lot of inka doos.

I took a bunch of pictures with my phone and was going to do a big blog about stamp storage. (I have ALL the inkadoo stuff now, I have a problem for sure). Anyway I spent all evening setting them up and will try to find the pictures. I sent them to my computer but I can't find them.



Removed them from all the tiny plastic they come on and placed them on heavy duty plastic envelopes I found at a sale. They don't bend so a perfect storage for cheap. They just happen to fit into one of the plastic picture frames I use as trays in my studio. That all fits into a drawer that is right behind me. Oh, the ocd of it all!

 I took most of my background stamps off the wood so this drawer holds a lot.



 The humidor holds tons of stamps and is pretty too.
I think I have enough stamps now and need to do art instead of organize. I'm not sure which is more satisfying but I feel so lucky to have so much fun as an old lady!

No comments: