Wednesday, February 27, 2019

8x8 dylusion journal

I have worked in this journal differently than the others. Usually I do a page and work on it until it is finished.

This one I glued in the sketches from previous projects so that started the hap hazard approach. 

Makes me feel a little uncomfortable and exposed but I like the spontaneous art coming out. (I never did find the same pens to do the squares at the top  of this page  last night). So that is weird. Non matching, I like things to match. I also like to hide a lot of stuff UNDER the art so I  can release it without sharing every little thing.




That bottom page is not done but a very funny story. Depending on how you look at it. We shall see how it all works out.

Tried Jin Shin Jyutsu for the first time tonight and am really excited and amazed how quickly I could feel a difference!

At least I quit coloring for a minute and did something arty...

No comments: