Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Maine fall



I love the view from the north side of the house. The lot is lined with trees and is a "sight to see" through the lace.

I used the same lace in the entire house and am so happy with it. Gives a little daytime privacy and still lets in the light.
It looks so pretty from inside the house and out! I won't share my bargain price with you but you can be sure I didn't spend $32 bucks a panel. I messed up my order three times before I got it right so have tons of left over lace for future projects! Still didn't spend that much.




I walked Lucy to the lake yesterday and got lost. I really hate getting lost on foot. I'm not a big hiker...hate to actually. So we took a wrong turn and had to walk all the way to town to find a cross street back to the neighborhood.

 They say the lake is nine miles long.

John finished the porch ceiling last weekend. Isn't it beautiful?


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the house and the scenery. You have been really blessed.