Thursday, February 27, 2020

Circle throw




Disclaimer. I don't know what I'm doing but don't care.




Traced my pattern on the paper side of  iron on appli-kay wonder. Ironed to fabric and cut out circles. Peeled  and ironed to flannel block. Cut cotton batting to make a sandwich.






Went crazy trying to secure every last edge on my circles. After three blocks I realized I would never have enough thread to keep that nonsense up so I switched to a straight stitch for a raw edge block.

As usual I had several ideas for this quilt and didn't really decide until after I had started cutting and sewing. Soooo. We shall see how it works out. 

It has turned into a throw because I don't know what I was thinking when I planned a king. Making a couple a throws instead and ordered new quilts for the bed.









Can't even explain how this works but you can go to you tube and watch quilt as you go videos.



Almost done.

No comments: