Tuesday, November 6, 2012

New view

Buster won't sleep in his new bed unless his old bed is in here too.  He likes his old blankie.  I LOVE being out here with all my chimes and crystals I have been wrapping for the last five years.  

 This is Buster's new bed.  Much nicer, cotton velvet feather pillow with a custom blanket to match.  I looked down yesterday and he was all snuggled in.  I will give him both if he needs them.  He is 14 years old and has been through a whole lot of change in his life.  Just need to re arrange my art on the wall and I'll be set!
 My new view is great even though the pool is closed.  I have California poppies blooming for some strange reason.
My belly dancer bells looks wonderful in here after my husband hung them for me. The brass looks really good with the silk and I like the way we did it in here much better.  Custom window valence.  Makes me so HAPPY! 

No comments: