Tuesday, March 12, 2013

more stencils!

Okay forget what I said the other day about buying too many art supplies.  I had to go to Harrisonville, MO to get my drivers license renewed.  That was traumatic on it's own because that means a new pictures and I'm getting too old for that!  

Any way, I stopped at the local Scrapbook-N-Memories store and was SO EXCITED to find out that she and her customers are ALL into art journaling!  I walked in the door and greeted Scruffy with one hand and started flipping through her awesome selection of stencils with the other.  Wow.  She had a great selection of 12x12 stencils and then mentioned that the 6x6 were behind me!  I saw the skull stencil just last night on a you tube video for Gelli prints.  NEVER dreamed I would find it so close to home.   So excited to meet Kourtney and now have a new favorite store.  The best part of this whole story is her store is only one town over.  Maybe 20 miles round trip.  Yeah!  Her store was filled with all kinds of art journaling goodies and I can't wait to go back.

No comments: