Saturday, January 18, 2014

floor mandala

We had to tear up the old carpet and kilz the sub-floor in some places.  Turns out Buster wasn't house trained after all.  Anyway, I took the opportunity to paint a mandala.  We lived in a hundred year old house a few years back and I searched it high and low for something left by previous owners.  Did not find anything.  So now I've left my mark.

I love that next Wednesday at 8:30 am it will be covered up.  Just a little surprise for someone in the future, if they ever replace the carpet.  Also for me.  And us.  For peace in this house.  We need it.  I miss Buster desperately but won't miss the smell!  What a bad dog! 
    

I used Pantone color of the year, radiant orchid, as the base color and took inspiration from my mandala journal.



No comments: