Little Riki needed a new bed! He is growing up and I am sick of looking at his pink bed.
Using instructions from the Internet, I cut a circle then a long tube. I also cut two layers of cotton batting.
Made a sandwich and serged right sides together. It got a little scary towards the end. My serger likes to eat projects when I get nervous. I jammed it and bent the needles or it probably would have been bad. Left a small section open for stuffing. Used the silk from a pillow I ordered when having bad allergies. It was too fluffy for me but perfect for Riki!
He loves his new bed and hopped in every time I put it down while making it. I had a matching throw from a previous project so he is ready for winter.