Thursday, January 1, 2015

gelli print collage





This is my first square or canvas I finished today.  So excited to have the ice broken on the creativity front. Who wants to start the New Year blocked?  I have not been blocked at all, as a matter of fact, I brought in the new year working on this piece.  My favorite thing to do in this world.  Art!

I used gelli prints on deli paper to collage the background with matte medium then added a block print.  Finished it off with gold gel pen and a swirly stencil.  I'm going to make at least four of these for my bedroom, maybe six.  They are going to look cool with the original kuba cloth collage I did for over the bed.

I found some great lamps at Tuesday morning for the nightstands.  Can't wait to see it all come together!  I will post pictures when it is all done!

No comments: