Friday, May 29, 2015

Ganesha Stamp collage

I overcame my fears and did his belly.  I also placed a big order at Amazon!  So excited that they have the paint cart from Ikea!  My husband of thirty three years (today) turned his reward points over to me in the form of Amazon gift cards.  What a guy, I think I will keep him.  I have a fude ball pen, stabilo pencil and the six inch circle gelli plate on the way!  So excited.  Oh and some really over priced deli paper.  They have us ladies figured out out and have raised the prices online.  I like the Brown Paper brand better than another kind so paid the inflated price.  I also ordered some rice paper to print on.  All that and a crop-a-dile.  Woo hoo!  


Hope I'm not violating any copyright laws by using the stamps.  I don't plan on selling it, although it would make a great puzzle.  

No comments: