Friday, June 5, 2015

Ganesha stamp collage



My Fude Ball pens arrived today, just in time I think.  The farther I get on my collage the more I think I'm going have to outline it.  We shall see.

Now my dilemma, I also received my Raskog cart from Amazon!  Not IKEA, a normal person would probably just go to IKEA and buy the cart but NO I ordered it and waited a solid week and opened the BOX and OH NO they sent the wrong color.  They sent the turquoise.  I know, how could that be the wrong color?  That is my dilemma.  I love it but I ordered the grey because it matches my current desk.   But, just as I'm writing this I'm deciding to keep the turquoise because it is the perfect shade of turquoise and I love it! Off to organize my new paint cart.

1 comment:

Cindi said...

I think you should out line the elephant It's hard to tell what it is now. Very cool idea about all theses stamps. Turquoise is always a great color, I'd keep the cart!!!