Saturday, March 26, 2016

Easter art cards












I got the cutest Valentine from my little niece Kerington so I am hoping that she will be at the Easter dinner because I made her some little art cards.  I thought I would decorate most and then give her stuff to decorate a few of her own. If she isn't there I will mail them!  It's 2 am and I'm not done so will carry on tomorrow.

Very excited to say that I am officially 60 years OLD!  WOOHOO! I will be celebrating for all of us.  :)


Rounded the corners before I gave them to her. She liked them and so did her Dad and Mom!


3 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Happy Birthday! Your card is done and is on its way. Mail carrier picked it up from me on Friday after I finally finished it. My eyes were definitely bigger than stomach, I could not keep up with all the time deadlines. Speed and time management issues liked to kill me. Anyway, I apologize it's late, but I do think you are going to like it. Hope so. I believe it is the hardest card I've done to date, but it was fun. And... a little tease is, I'm hoping you will find it worthy of adding to your shrine of a certain singer... xoxo

micisip.blogspot.com said...

I can't wait to see it Aimeslee! I know I will love it!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Oh okay, I see you read my comment. Okay, let me know when you get and ask me then about the 2 loose items in the envie. xoxo