Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Garden 2016

Finally found an old fashioned whisk broom for my gardening basket. It'll keep the pool cleaner.
When Bob sings about buckets of rain, I know what he means. I would say we got about 5 inches, wouldn't you?

 First colorburst experiment.



My gelli plate just did not want to work for me this weekend. I think it had something to do with using inks and maybe the fact that I washed them. Brought out the baby oil so hopefully it will accept the paint better tomorrow.

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Oh wow, blast from the past - seeing those silverware windchimes reminded me that is how I first knew you existed. Used to look at them on your flickr and blog -- could not get enough of them! Wow, and see I'd forgotten about all that! Hope your gelli plate return to normal! That would totally suck if they don't. xoxo