When I told my husband that I had messed up my cards last night by inking with black, he replied "There is no mistakes in art". I always tell him that, so I sat around and tried to fix the mess and as I looked at the cards I could see a lot of things that I wish I had done just a little differently. I used a magenta archival ink for the edging and background stamp. I did not like the way it turned brown on the orange. I also think that I should use a smaller nib pen for the sketched flowers.
So, even though I am nine cards into the major arcana I am going to start OVER!
I needed to practice with the oxide inks so can't wait to start with my new ideas. I spent the evening retyping the text with my royal quiet deluxe typewriter on clear labels.