Saturday, March 3, 2018

HAUL OF THE CENTURY!



I have been holed up in the house for most of February. Talked my husband into taking me to Menards for some $9.00 bamboo shoe racks. Also picked up a GALLON of Floetrol! 

The Cargo Largo is in that area and I told him that I wanted to go check the craft isle. Sometimes you go and they have nothing, but sometimes you go and they have a shit load of stuff! I'm so excited! 

Before I left the house I checked my one flat circle punch hoping to find another and didn't want two the same size. It is such a random item and I could not believe my eyes when I found both a 1" and then a 2" for 4 and 5 dollars! What?! I checked retail when I got home and saved quite a few dollars right there. Went through my entire receipt of goodies and the results were $80.00 paid....$212.00 retail that would be $132.00 saved, right?! I LOVE a bargain! Best shopping ever for me. I can't have as much fun if I don't get a deal. And, I bought some stuff that I never buy because of they are too expensive, like those spectrum noir alcohol markers. Retail $50.00 paid$17.00.

I need to go art with my new stuff. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: