Thursday, April 19, 2018

jean jacket refashion


Oh my gosh you guys, I decided the sleeves were way too long on this jacket AFTER I embellished it!

After watching a couple of tailoring you tube videos I decided to go for it.

Turned out okay but one little corner. Instead of redoing the flannel facing I just sewed the hell out of it. Hoping my ocd will let it go.

The coat fits much better now, I even bought some new boots that have a turquoise stitching. Cute!

I'm not a big fashion person but always admire the ladies that pull it off, down to the matching shoes. So I guess this is my version of that. Not even appropriate for a sixty two year old women but what the hell. When I get old I shall wear purple! Right? I'm just not like the others. 

I do think my coat is cuter than the one I tried on in Chico's and I designed it!

No comments: