Saturday, May 5, 2018

more art



 I used a old pad of paper to sketch each flower as I made my flora tarot by mic.

Then, I used those sketches for inspiration on my jean jacket.

So, I had all those little pieces of paper.

I thought about making one huge piece of art but then decided to use a glue stick to fill the dylusion journal I have been hoarding for just the right moment.




 I'm going to use it as a homemade coloring book for all the gel pen and markers I have been hoarding. I have a few coloring books but hate wasting the ink on them. Not that mine are great but I think this is a good place to keep my original work. I wish I had put them in a journal from the beginning but maybe I will next time.

Added a few odds and ends I had sketched on this little pad. I love the color of the paper and the way it absorbed the Rapidograph ink. I'm sure it will disintegrate but won't be the first time I made art and it didn't last.

The jacket is in honor of all the textile art I did over the years. Gone but not forgotten.

No comments: