Friday, August 24, 2018

portal


Didn't get a very good shot of this portal in the sky tonight. I read about some some witchy energy just after dusk so I saged the house and touched my crystals. 

I was mad at myself for buying all those Magicals...I had no idea that they were metallic and irritated with the gal that sold them to me when I had passed on another set for just that reason. I explained to her that I was trying to get the perfect Mississippi green on my live oak print, so she knew why I wanted them. Yeah right throw some glitter into that spanish moss and it'll be  PERFECT! Whatever, she got me for 100 bucks and I don't even like shimmery paint...I don't even like shiny paint. I  can mix them with both alcohol and water. I'm staying away from that place for a while. Really wanted to let her know but maybe she will figure it out. I've walked out of that place twice now with stuff I didn't want or need.


No comments: