Friday, December 28, 2018

galvanized storage

Spent the entire day sorting lamp parts for my assemblage art. Bought all this brass for so cheap that I couldn't pass it up, I'm sure I will find a way to use it. Hell, I should go into the lamp making business with all these parts I now own. My aunt Nita Lou would have loved this haul! Problem is, I had it sorted and stored at the bottom of my craft closet. 

So...I hit Hobby Lobby on Christmas Eve and picked up all these galvanized containers and also the cart at 50% off to help store it. I had thought about a solution for quite a while and had pre-shopped all but the cart, it worked really well. Lots of bins with lots of cool stuff to sift through. It is all so heavy so the small containers make it work well. Wasn't cheap but it was half price. Ha. Merry Christmas to me!

Made me a couple minutes late to the family holiday which my Dad didn't like one bit.  But, it helped me get my mind off the fact I had to attend the family affair. 

It was fun and my cousin gave me some premium products for making cards. Pearl Ex Series 2 AND two jars of molding paste. I think I was with her when she bought it! Also a really cool bottle. FUN! Thanks Terri JO! She had a great story about her granddaughter and a fishing bear. 








Can anyone say OCD?

No comments: