Saturday, January 19, 2019

Snowed in


 This was last weeks snow, the girls are not amused.


I can't even find her in there! John took these for me because I wouldn't even step outside.
I did do a little jump over to Cargo Largo for some great stuff!  I needed a skinny ring to wear between my fabulous diamonds! I stacked them up because one is too big and the other holds it on and now they rest nicely on my finger.

So, then...I found this great prasiolite (manmade) triangle and beautiful fresh water pearl. Gawd. I can say that it was a planned purchase and I got all the rings for the price of one. Looks like a more extravagant haul than it really is, which is my favorite way to shop. The mirrors are great and I bought two bare mineral lip gloss for 7 bucks a piece. I really love love love Cargo Largo. Did I mention that I finally got old enough for SS and enjoying having my own money to shop with. Forgot to take a picture of the two 18x18 gesso board canvas. Great buy there also and wish I would have bought them all. Can't wait to do some collages on them.  


I cut three more pair of flannel pants out but needed to take a break because of the pain. Hurts just to move when your finally old enough for social security.


No comments: