Saturday, October 26, 2013

Metallic thread haul!

We went junking this morning and both are giddy with our finds!  I found this great basket for $1.75 first thing I picked up and it sure came in handy because I filled it up with goodies.
If you look close you will see this is an OVER sized basket.  It is leaning against the bar stools so you can't tell how tall it is. 

I love it so I bought the next size smaller.  Buster got to go with us and he is beat.  Too bad Logan missed this sale.

Then I found this baggy full of metallic thread!  Ladies, if you don't know how expensive this stuff is you won't understand my glee when I tell you I paid only $3.75 for ALL!  

I do know, because I did purchase the gold box for over $25.00 a few years ago.  I hoarded them until just last month and finally used them to make a great border on my scarf for my bed.  They worked great in my machine.

The cigar boxes were so cheap, I paid maybe $1 or $2 each.  This is a tiny portion of my haul and my husband got some great wood shop tools for amazing prices also.  Best day of junking in like forever!

1 comment:

Cindi said...

Wow, what a treasure you found!!