Friday, June 13, 2014

hampers

 I LOVE baskets!  I once counted the baskets I had in my little house in Mississippi.  Over one hundred.  That was then,  this is now and my collection is growing again.  I found this beauty at World Market!
 I bought the small one on the right and realized it was too small for a hamper but it matched my craft room baskets!
 So I bought this size for the hamper and just had to pick up another small for the craft room.  I think I got a good price on these at Old World Pottery.
I bought this bamboo basket right after the storm.  Now that I look at it, I could have used it as a hamper.   So, I probably haven't replaced all one hundred baskets that got ruined in the flood but I am really happy with the new ones!  Thanks to everyone who bought my stuff at the garage sale!

1 comment:

Cindi said...

I love the round one