Tuesday, February 27, 2018

In the studio

I've been feeling uninspired and lazy playing candy crush way too much lately. Then I took some pictures of the work I've done on my coat this week and check out those pours! I guess I'm not totally dull and being careful not to pour paint on my coat! I changed the dorset buttons to a different blue for the center of those three flowers. (I bought them in Austria.)
 
I want to do a couple more canvas acrylic pours to add to these and maybe make an entire galaxy! I also have some old 78 records so that will be cool. I could do a sun and a moon on those!  These remind me of nebulas.

My video was so silly but I think the pours are okay. I was nervous so I told myself to just pretend like I was talking to Riki...that explains the baby talk and breaking into a soprano occasionally. Gawd. Maybe next one I will pretend I'm talking to an adult. The first video I didn't talk and I sped it up. Much better that way but I had such a glare from poor lighting that I didn't even post it. Third time is a charm.

No comments: